Omollo remains hopeful despite suspension
Posta Rangers coach Sammy Omollo insists his absence has not affected the team’s performance.
Omollo has been suspended for three matches after being found guilty of allegedly punching Sofapaka coach Sam Ssimbwa.
The tactician said yesterday that he has still been able to work with the players during training and is he not worried that they are losing out. “The ban only bars me from sitting on the technical bench.
Otherwise, everything has been going on well as I get to train the players every day and even talk to them at half time. Furthermore, we also have an able technical bench,” he said.
- Two France fans die in Moscow during violent World Cup celebrationWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Pogba reveals why he held World Cup trophy with shin pad during celebrationsWorld Cup 2018 16 hours ago
- Focus shifts to KCB Karen Masters tourneyGolf 10 hours ago
- Golf-action moves to Karen course as KCB tourney kicks off-sports-golfGolf 10 hours ago
- Patience pays for Kenyan juniors: Under-20 athletes ooze class, lead in global rankingsAthletics 11 hours ago
- Conor McGregor poses with Russian president Vladimir Putin at World Cup 2018 FinalSports 18 hours ago
- Kabarak University Half Marathon set to be an annual event Athletics 10 hours ago