Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama sends a birthday message to his mum
Tottenham midfielder Victor Wanyama has wished his mother a happy birthday with a touching Instagram photo and a message singing her praises.
Wanyama who has been out since Tottenham's game against Chelsea on August 20 with a pre-season knee injury is hoping to make his return with the Spurs against Liverpool as they have a number of big games coming up in the Premier League over the next few weeks.
But the 26 year old who is also expected to line up for Tottenham for their Champions League tie with Real Madrid took to Instagram to wish the most important woman in his life happy birthday.
Sharing a picture of his mother, Wanyama wrote: “You are most special person in my life. I love you from the deepest core of my heart. Have a gorgeous, happy birthday….”
- WWE legend is deadSports 19 hours ago
- Manchester City's Silva retires from Spain dutyFootball 13 hours ago
- Golf: Owuor awes Thika as Ndunda rules MachakosGolf 1 day ago
- East Africa Secondary Schools games: Coast team only winner as Kenyans post mixed resultsBasketball 13 hours ago
- Chelsea star: I would have left Chelsea if Conte had remained in charge Football 17 hours ago
- Arsenal manager Emery explains why they were beaten 2-0 by Manchester CityFootball 20 hours ago
- Liverpool report Mo Salah to policeFootball 44 minutes ago