Preparations for the 12th Safaricom Madoka marathon underway
Preparations for the 12th Safaricom Madoka 21km marathon are underway and winners will receive Sh500,000, event founder Marsden Madoka has announced.
“We intend to make winners of 2017 Madoka marathon to go home smiling and we are focused on improving the prize money further,” said Madoka in a statement.
“Madoka half marathon began in 2005 and has been a launching pad for young athletes who have conquered the world," said Madoka.
- Real Madrid’s plans for stunning Sh41 billion stadium revealed [Photos]Football 1 hour ago
- Olunga’s new club Kashiwa Reysol fighting hard to avoid relegationFootball 15 hours ago
- Sang: We won't phase out Kipchoge Keino's nameAthletics 12 hours ago
- Champions League Group A: Atletico shake off domestic woes to clinch comeback win at MonacoFootball 12 hours ago
- Champions League: Late Firmino strike gives Liverpool 3-2 win over PSGFootball 12 hours ago
- Barcelona 4-0 PSV Eindhoven: Messi scores stunning hat-trick in Champions LeagueFootball 5 hours ago
- Heartwarming story of Mfang'ano, island of great soccer talentFootball 1 hour ago