Preparations for the 12th Safaricom Madoka marathon underway
Preparations for the 12th Safaricom Madoka 21km marathon are underway and winners will receive Sh500,000, event founder Marsden Madoka has announced.
“We intend to make winners of 2017 Madoka marathon to go home smiling and we are focused on improving the prize money further,” said Madoka in a statement.
“Madoka half marathon began in 2005 and has been a launching pad for young athletes who have conquered the world," said Madoka.
- Class act as Senegal fans help clean up stadium after defeating PolandWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- English star faces axe against Panama after disappointing performanceWorld Cup 2018 1 hour ago
- Senegal coach Cisse reveals secret weapon to victory over PolandWorld Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 4 hours ago
- Queens battle Leeds in MumiasFootball 14 hours ago
- Did you know this interesting fact about Senegal’s 23-man squad for World Cup?World Cup 2018 3 hours ago
- VIDEOS: Song and dance as Portugal, Morocco fans bask in Luzhniki Stadium ahead of crucial matchWorld Cup 2018 56 minutes ago