Boxing: Former fighter dies after knockout
Former UFC fighter Tim Hague has died aged 34 after being knocked out in a boxing bout in Canada on Friday.
The Canadian, who fought in UFC from 2009 to 2011, was knocked down five times in the first two rounds against Adam Braidwood before it was stopped.
He walked out of the ring, but was taken to hospital and fell into a coma. "We will miss him," family said.
- Soccer officials ferry slay queens and girlfriends on foreign tripGossip & Rumours 20 hours ago
- KTN Home Channel to broadcast Champions League final between Real Madrid and LiverpoolFootball 21 hours ago
- Ulinzi in bid to gun down rivals to reclaim title Football 9 hours ago
- What Beckham asked Zidane to do ahead of Champions League finalFootball 15 hours ago
- Liverpool out to topple RealFootball 9 hours ago
- Mane paints hometown red by donating 300 Liverpool shirtsFootball 18 hours ago
- Injured defender confident of playing at World CupFootball 9 hours ago