United ready to seal £175m Ronaldo deal
Manchester United are set to go all out to land Cristiano Ronaldo in a staggering £175million deal - plus David de Gea.
The Reds are ready to make keeper De Gea part of a world-record package to bring the Portuguese superstar back to Old Trafford from Real Madrid.
Ronaldo has sparked a crisis at the Bernebeu by insisting he is ready to leave Spain after being accused of a £13million tax fraud.
Real president Florentino Perez will go public on the issue on Monday, while head coach Zinedine Zidane has already called Ronaldo on holiday to make it clear that he wants him to stay.
Although he has interest from China, Ronaldo wants to remain in Europe and United could have massive interest from PSG who intend to use their own financial firepower to make a rival bid.
Ronaldo scored 55 goals for club and country last season, shooting Real to the Spanish title and a third Champions League in four seasons.
- Hope for Salah as angry Egyptians snap at 'Ramos the Dog'Football 2 hours ago
- Eliud Kipchoge eight step recipe to success: Kipchoge has studied famous philosophers Aristotle and PlatoAthletics 20 hours ago
- 'Passion, belief and discipline': He is an avid reader and motivational speaker on investmentAthletics 20 hours ago
- Big shots in chase for league titleHockey 1 day ago
- Trump pardons late black boxing champion Jack Johnson jailed for dating white womanBoxing 1 day ago
- Champions League final line-ups: Real Madrid vs Liverpool at 9:45pm on KTN HomeFootball 23 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Liverpool fans attacked by hooligans ahead of Champions League finalFootball 1 day ago