Arsene Wenger’s future to be decided at board meeting after FA Cup final against Chelsea
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger’s future will be decided at a board meeting after the FA Cup final against Chelsea.
Wenger made the revelation today at a press conference ahead of the Gunners’ crucial clash this weekend at home to Everton.
Wenger said: “The board meeting is after the FA Cup Final. That is when things will be finalised.
“I don’t know what will happen at that board meeting.
“Many aspects of the football club have to be discussed, one of them is the manager, the players who could be coming in or leaving.
“We are likely to get an announcement after that.”
- Snook wary of Morocco threatRugby 9 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 18 hours ago
- Kwale dominate school gamesSports 9 hours ago
- Arsenal midfield star to leave the club after 17 years of serviceFootball 2 days ago
- Cosby knocks out KDF's Okong'oBoxing 9 hours ago
- What Pique did after Real Madrid refused Barcelona a guard of honourFootball 1 month ago
- Cruel World Cup group has Morocco, Iran grasping at strawsWorld Cup 2018 1 week ago