Arsenal won’t be signing Real Madrid playmaker Isco
Arsenal have been linked with Real Madrid playmaker Isco for as long as he has struggled to become an indispensable part of Los Blancos' squad.
After all, the Gunners have been known to swoop in and rescue players such as Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez from the fringes of Spain's big two.
And the Spanish midfielder, whose is likely to leave the Bernabeu in the summer with his contract set to expire next year, would definitely suit Arsene Wenger's side.
But according to Sky Sports, a deal is unlikely. Guillem Balague spoke on Revista De La Liga, saying: "My understanding is that Arsenal do not want Isco.
"They didn’t want him before and they don’t want him now."
- See what Isco did to De Gea’s glove after Spain’s win over IranWorld Cup 2018 7 hours ago
- Shujaa players boycott training ahead of Rugby World CupRugby 5 hours ago
- Bizarre rule that stops players from celebrating a goalFootball 1 day ago
- Long-hitting Dustin Johnson reigns as number oneGolf 23 hours ago
- Eriksen stunner cancelled out as Denmark held by AustraliaWorld Cup 2018 5 hours ago
- Liverpool star in Italy to finalise move to Juventus for freeGossip & Rumours 8 hours ago
- Kenyan boxer Agina still missing since Commonwealth Games in Australia two months agoBoxing 14 hours ago