Former wrestler and bodybuilder Nicole Bass dies at the age of 52
WWE legend Nicole Bass has died aged 52 after a suspected heart attack.
Bass made her wrestling debut in 1998 with ECW before progressing to WWE during the Attitude era.
Bass, who was known for her muscular physique, became a regular on the Howard Stern Show and last appeared earlier this month.
Her partner Christine Marrone revealed that bodybuilder Bass had passed away on Facebook.
It is reported she suffered a heart attack earlier this week.
During her time in the WWE, she was part of a tag-team with Val Venis, who led the tributes to Bass on social media.
She left the company after filing a lawsuit against the WWE after claiming she was sexually assaulted by Steve Lombardi, also known as the Brooklyn Brawler. The case was dismissed in court.
- Why Real Madrid defender Marcelo chopped away the net after Champions League winFootball 8 hours ago
- HOCKEY: Telkom beat woeful VikingsHockey 1 day ago
- Hope for Salah as angry Egyptians snap at 'Ramos the Dog'Football 8 hours ago
- Snook targets World Cup qualification with SimbasRugby 1 month ago
- SportPesa Premier League: Nakumatt continue resurgence, Sharks silence BandariFootball 9 hours ago
- Athletics: Cheruiyot victorious in Bowerman Mile raceAthletics 2 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Gor Mahia takes on Hull City at Kasarani StadiumFootball 2 weeks ago