Manchester United star Morgan Schneiderlin arrives at Everton for medical ahead of huge transfer deal
Morgan Schneiderlin is at Goodison Park to complete a medical ahead of his £22million move from Manchester United.
Jose Mourinho says he is both sad and happy to lose the midfielder.
Schneiderlin, 27, has featured just eight times for Jose Mourinho this season.
He has only played in three Premier League matches – all from the bench – with his last coming on November 19.
The midfielder, who was bought by Louis van Gaal for £25million in July 2015, hasn’t even appeared on the bench since November 30 and last started a game in the Europa League defeat to Fenerbahce on November 3.
- HOCKEY: Telkom beat woeful VikingsHockey 1 day ago
- Why Real Madrid defender Marcelo chopped away the net after Champions League winFootball 8 hours ago
- SportPesa Premier League: Nakumatt continue resurgence, Sharks silence BandariFootball 9 hours ago
- Athletics: Cheruiyot victorious in Bowerman Mile raceAthletics 2 hours ago
- PHOTOS: Gor Mahia takes on Hull City at Kasarani StadiumFootball 2 weeks ago
- Photos of Faith Kipyegon’s Baby shower emerge on social mediaGossip & Rumours 5 hours ago
- Mo Salah gives MASSIVE WORLD CUP UPDATE after shoulder injuryFootball 4 hours ago