Olivier Giroud on the verge of signing new deal with Arsenal
Olivier Giroud has revealed he is “on the verge” of signing a new deal with Arsenal, according to the Sun.
The striker sees his present contract with the club end in 2018 and is quick to extend paying little attention to Arsene Wenger's situation.
Mesut Ozil has hinted that he is ready to sign a new deal.
He reiterated that he is prepared to sign another arrangement but only if Wenger also commits.
- Kenya Sevens coach Simiyu sackedRugby 1 day ago
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Why I am growing a beard this World Cup seasonWorld Cup 2018 1 day ago
- Fans shocked by what Messi did in Argentina's defeat by Croatia in World CupWorld Cup 2018 14 hours ago
- Death threats sent to Colombian midfielder Sanchez after he was red carded World Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Messi and Aguero to retire from international football if Argentina flop out of World CupWorld Cup 2018 8 hours ago
- Senegal defender confirms Sarri’s move to ChelseaWorld Cup 2018 12 hours ago
- Sterling reveals the incredible story behind why he turned down ArsenalFootball 7 hours ago