Standard Digital RSSCopy the RSS URL of the topic of your interest and paste it on your RSS Reader
Follow us on Social Media
- Bearing a child is no proof of marriage
- Nairobi Chamber Chorus on two-week tour of European nation
- How Kenyans waited for IEBC's big announcement
- Bad news for unmarried couples with joint assets
- I won't divorce Kibor, wife tells court
- Gangster's ex-wife avoids jail after claiming she didn't know her luxury life was funded by drug money
- I’m addicted to sex; I keep sleeping around yet I am married
- Doctor's warning to contact lens wearers after 'shock' discovery in woman's eye
- Want to join silver fox club? Invest in your time, cash
- Uhuru’s remarks leave civil rights proponents worried Barrack Muluka The President should stop criticism of the Supreme Court judges and hold the country together
- IEBC must be reconstituted, November 1 set as poll date Makau Mutua The IEBC is about to doom Kenya with an unfathomable constitutional crisis if it doesn’t vacate October 26 as the new date for the fresh presidential poll.
- Hate speech laws are futile if we don't address real issues David Oginde When Moses Kuria and Johnstone Muthama were recently thrown into the cells for alleged hate speech offences, I muttered. These two gentlemen have never, and are almost certain that they may never have to pay any penalty.
- Fundamental changes a must for IEBC to run a credible poll Makau Mutua Kenya’s Supreme Court – hitherto viewed by legal scholars as conservative, pro-establishment, and cautious – has thrown the entire book at the IEBC. In the court’s historic ruling, the IEBC was virtually deemed a criminal enterprise
- Agency's move to approve trials of GMO maize contradicts policy Houghton Irungu National Biosafety Authority Chief Executive William Tonui unilaterally approved the Kenya Agriculture and Livestock Research Organisation (Kalro) to start national performance trials of genetically modified MON810 maize across the country.