Senior Wildlife Research and Training official found dead in his house
| Dec 21st 2021 | 1 min read
A senior Wildlife Research and Training Institute official in Naivasha was yesterday found dead in his house.
The man, who had a wound on his head, had been seen the previous evening in a bar in Kayole estate in the town. “A postmortem will determine the cause of death. Our officers have opened an inquest file as part of investigations,” said Naivasha OCPD Samuel Waweru.
Meanwhile, one person died and six injured when a matatu hit a stalled lorry on the Nairobi-Nakuru highway.
Granny-killing suspect to undergo mental testA 24-year-old man who allegedly murdered his grandmother before killing eight animals cannot take a plea until a mental medical examination is done.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss