County partners with Safaricom to boost services
By Wilberforce Netya | June 18th 2016
Mobile service provider Safaricom is set to partner with Trans Nzoia County Government in financial database management systems to enhance service delivery.
Speaking after a meeting with Safaricom officials in Kitale yesterday, Deputy Governor Stanley Tarus disclosed plans to pave way for the mobile service provider to play key role in financial, health, education, agriculture sectors and revenue collection to seal corruption loopholes besides helping to manage the workforce.
Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- Tom Mboya: The grand wedding of a man 'Kenyans wanted to forget'
- Marriage not passport to property rights, Koome tells panel
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics
- Uhuru, Raila flurry of meetings on 2022 succession politics
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach