County partners with Safaricom to boost services
By Wilberforce Netya
| June 18th 2016
Mobile service provider Safaricom is set to partner with Trans Nzoia County Government in financial database management systems to enhance service delivery.
Speaking after a meeting with Safaricom officials in Kitale yesterday, Deputy Governor Stanley Tarus disclosed plans to pave way for the mobile service provider to play key role in financial, health, education, agriculture sectors and revenue collection to seal corruption loopholes besides helping to manage the workforce.
Fast food, flashy cars drive Africa into obesity crisisWith more money in their pockets, Africans are eating more fast food and adopting more sedentary lifestyles, leading to a surge in obesity and associated diseases like diabetes and cancer, experts said early this week.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga