Gospel singer in brawl
By - | February 8th 2013
From the look of things, the gospel industry is becoming ever more awash with controversy with issues ranging from drunkenness, sexual harassment and marital permissiveness bedevilling the children of the light. The latest one took place last weekend.
Driven by rage after an altercation with an upcoming female singer, an award-winning gospel artiste went violent with the new star turning a recording studio booth into a battleground.
According to sources from the studio known for churning out many award-winning hits, the young celebrated hit maker grabbed the upcoming female artiste by the collar and pinned her down whilst hurling lewd insults at her. Luckily, a close friend of the female artiste arrived just in the nick of time to rescue the damsel.
Sources close to the female artiste, known as Chuchu in showbiz circles, told Pulse that she is still nursing the injuries that came as a result of the scuffle.
Thursday notebook: Team Kenya outfit is popular in Tokyo
- Olympics: Kimeli to stage lone battle in 5,000m final
- Kenyans have Faith in chase for 1,500m gold
- Will Kenya’s star women marathoners deliver at 2020 Tokyo Olympics?
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession