Q-Chila: I smoked bhang
| January 18th 2013
A top Tanzanian artiste Q-Chila has confessed his drug addiction problem only months after Ray C was confined in a rehabilitation centre for the same reason.
“I have overcome my addiction. I can finally talk about it,” Q-Chila told Pulse.
“I want to let everyone know that drugs aren’t cool and once you start, quitting is very difficult,” he remarked.
The singer said he started using drugs when he was an upcoming artiste due to frustrations in the music industry.
“I used to smoke bhang and do other drugs before concerts,” confessed the bongo star.
Seven clinch ODM tickets uncontestedUasin Gishu County Coalition for reforms and Democracy (CORD) alliance has released a final list of successful nominees for various elective positions after holding thriving primaries on Thursday.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
What pulpit ban? DP Ruto addresses Kiambu church, donates Sh2m
By Jael Mboga
- Court halts KRA bid to auction hospital's Sh22b machines
- TSC all set to roll out new refresher courses
- Ruto’s church politicking irony
- Unions ask CS Magoha not to reappoint former UoN council members
- Order! Kaparo on Raila's fifth stab at presidency, the big Laikipia lie and dancing politicians
By Nzau Musau