Janet Kirina: I wasn’t naked
| January 18th 2013
After Janet Kirina aka Nariki’s, arguably suggestive photos leaked to the media on Monday, the actress and film producer threw in a defence explaining that she wasn’t naked as many may have assumed.
“The photos were not revealing as such. I shot them in studio and they were made for media use. It is unfortunate people can reason like this,” she told Pulse.
The beauty who also doubles as a singer was wearing a short denim skirt and bra-exposing open leather jacket during the photo shoot.
CEO asks singer to abort?A celebrated singer, who has been out of public limelight since last year, is said to be pregnant with the child of the CEO of a leading multi-national company. He has allegedly asked her to abort.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala