CEO asks singer to abort?
| January 18th 2013
A celebrated singer, who has been out of public limelight since last year, is said to be pregnant with the child of the CEO of a leading multi-national company. He has allegedly asked her to abort.
According to sources close to the sassy girl — who has in the past been nominated for various awards and dated a famous sports star — besides making hit songs, the star is five months due and the CEO wants to hear none of it.
The singer has been avoiding public places for fear of being spotted by paparazzi. The well-built flamboyant CEO is a popular socialite known to hang out with celebrities in upmarket clubs.
Radio girl claims sexual harassmentA female radio presenter is threatening to sue her boss whom she alleges has been making unwanted sexual advances towards her.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat