ODM withdraws from Nakuru ward by-elections, backs Jubilee
By Kennedy Gachuhi | February 27th 2021
ODM has withdrawn from Hell's Gate and London Ward by-elections in Nakuru County in favour of Jubilee party candidates.
The announcement has been made by ODM Nakuru county chairman Peter Ole Osono as they joined Jubilee campaigns in London ward.
Present in the meeting are MPs Samuel Arama (Nakuru Town West), David Gikaria (Nakuru Town East), Maina Kamanda (Nominated), Babu Owino (Embakasi East) and Kanini Kega (Kieni).
The exit of ODM from the contest now leaves the battle lines drawn between Jubilee and United Democratic Alliance (UDA).
More to follow...
71-year-old man admits to raping woman
- 'Fake' engineer arraigned
By Brian Okoth
- Kenyans to pay more for cooking gas beginning July
- Three dead in brazen night shooting in Changamwe
- Senator Moi meets US Chief of Mission to Kenya
- Minor dies after being hit over Sh10
By Anne Atieno