MCAs arrested over speaker's assault
By James Omoro
| November 17th 2018
County Assembly Majority Leader Walter Muok and Central Karachuonyo MCA Julius Gaya have been arrested.
The two were arrested in connection with the assault of embattled Speaker Elizabeth Ayoo a month ago. They were arrested on Thursday night.
Gaya was taken to Kendu Bay Police Station while Muok was taken to Homa Bay immediately. But they were later transferred to Nyanza regional CID headquarters in Kisumu.
Gaya questioned why they were being taken to Kisumu. County DCI Commander Daniel Wachira confirmed the arrests.
‘We have reformed but our scars will never heal’They attacked each other in bizarre cattle raids that led to a trail of deaths and those who survived have permanent physical and emotional scars.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase