Bhang worth Sh5 million seized in Migori
By Caleb Kingwara
| June 12th 2018
Authorities on Sunday netted bhang worth Sh5 million as they stepped up the fight against narcotics smuggling.
County Commissioner Julius Mukanda said the drugs were confiscated in Buembu, Suna West sub-county, in a maize plantation along the Kenya-Tanzania border.
Mr Mukanda added that the narcotics were netted following a tip from residents and warned that police would not relent in their fight against drugs.
Leaders eulogise fomer Cabinet MinisterPreparations for the burial of a former Cabinet Minister are ongoing, according to the family.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller