Rival ODM factions fight over Homabay seats
By Standard Reporter | March 9th 2015
Homabay: After the controversial Homabay Senate elections that saw the Orange party affirm its grassroots support by electing Moses Otieno Kajwang' to replce his brother Gerald Otieno Kajwang', ODM has announced a fresh list of leaders.
But a rival faction also tabled a parallel list of ODM officials led by the chairman Tom Dola. His faction cliamed that ODM constitution was not followed to the letter.
It is expected that the rivalry will dog the party in Homabay as the two factions battle it out for supremacy.
Steeplechase 41-year rule gone in a flash
- Brewer, not national Olympics body, owns 'Team Kenya'
- Silver lining for Obiri once again as Hassan breaks Kenyans hearts
- Netherland’s Hassan beats Obiri to 5,000m gold in Tokyo
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession