JSC recommends 16 to be Appeal judges
| November 8th 2012
By Digital Reporter
The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) has recommended 16 judges and lawyers for appointment as Judges of the Court of Appeal of Kenya.
The names forwarded to president Kibaki for appointment are Justice John Mwera, Justice Mohamed A. Warsame, Justice GBM Kariuki, Patrick Kiage, Steven Gatembu Kairu, Kathurima M’Inoti, Lady Justice Philomena M. Mwilu, Agnes Murgor,
Others are Justice A. Makhandia, Justice William Ouko, Justice Daniel K. Musinga, Fatuma Sichale, Jamila Mohammed, Odek James Otieno, Justice Festus Azangalala and Sankale ole Kantai.
Sichale resigned from the Kenya anti Corruption Commission (KACC) alongside justice Aaron Ringera and Smokin Wanjala after a section of MPs accused them of failing to fight graft and instead engaged in witch hunt.
Wanjala has since been appointed to the Supreme Court as a judge.
We’re broke, Moi University now admits
- We are implementing CBC to keep our jobs, teachers tell Magoha
By James Omoro
- Waiguru dumps Uhuru party for DP Ruto’s UDA
- Contractor set to open closed sections under construction on Mombasa Road
- Mbowe in Tanzania's court
- Nakuru doctor suspected of killing his two children dies in hospital