Attorney-General Amos Wako and Gichugu MP Martha Karua at Parliament Buildings during the State Opening Tuesday. [PHOTO: STAFFORD ONDEGO]
Auditors query Sh3.4m paid for PS children’s feesGovernment auditors have demanded a personal contract of a senior civil servant to unravel expenditures on him and his family.
When Njonjo almost resigned over coffee smugglersKnown as the era of black gold, it began in 1976 when Ugandan farmers decided to sell their coffee in the private market.
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE