Ex-IEBC official James Oswago freed on Sh600,000 cash bail
By Standard Reporter | February 8th 2017
Former Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) chief executive James Oswago along with Ali Kibwana have been freed on Sh600k cash bail. Agent Trevy Oyombra on the other hand has been released on Sh1m cash bail in Chickengate bribery case.
The three were arrested this morning by Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) and appeared before court to face charges over the controversial IEBC tender.
NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured
- Bad blood among Koinange kin derails 40-year-old succession battle
- Senior officer injured in road accident manning roadblock
By Mate Tongola
- How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse