DP William Ruto leads delegation to Turkey over Daadab
By Alphonce Shiundu | May 22nd 2016
President Uhuru Kenyatta has dispatched a high-powered delegation to a global conference on refugees in Istanbul, Turkey.
Deputy President William Ruto, Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery, his Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho and the Foreign Affairs PS Monica Juma will attend the two-day meeting, starting Monday, to defend the Government’s intention to close the biggest refugee camp in Kenya – Daadab complex.
The camp has 350,000 registered Somali refugees, but other estimates put the number at 600,000.
Sexual relations with a cousin: What the law says
- BMW driver dies after hitting truck on the Southern Bypass
By Mate Tongola
- Otiende: My removal from JLAC has nothing to do with BBI
- Kivutha Kibwana faulted for hiring brother as Health chief officer
By Grace Nganga
- Puzzle of SMS, tweet that sunk Raila ally
- Want to know the truth about the dead? Read the obituaries
By XN Iraki