Nkaissery wrong on Dadaab camp
Major General (retired) Joseph Nkaissery has to let go. He must de-militarise himself. Nkaissery is living in a time warp circa 1990s when he served as a military officer. Admittedly, decisions made and orders given by senior military officers are not subject to interrogation. That is understandable in the context of the barracks.
By Alexander Chagema | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth