This place stinks, Mr Town Clerk
For the last one month an overflowing sewer has been discharging effluent along Racecourse Road, near Nairobi River.
This has got CM, a concerned citizen asking: Why would the City Council of Nairobi and Nairobi City Water and Sewerage Company ignore a problem that is there for all to see for this long? Are the authorities aware the filthy flow is a health risk and an eyesore?
"If money is the problem, then I am ready to be the guest of honour at a harambee to raise funds. We are receiving poor services," laments CM.
Sniff, Town Clerk Philip Kisia, does something stink?
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Dilemma: My female supervisor is sexually harrassing me, help
- Orie Rogo Manduli's burial postponed after eldest daughter falls ill
- New Kianjokoma police officers welcomed in church service
- Outdated ‘Nyumba Mboke’ culture puts women at risk of HIV
By Anne Atieno
- Ruto out to fool you with ill-gotten wealth, Kalonzo says
- Tongue piercings can fill brain with pus, cause Herpes
HEALTH & SCIENCE
By Kagai Reuben