10 Nakuru KCSE students arrested after breaking into a girls’ dormitory
By Patrick Vidija | April 9th 2021
Ten KCSE students from Anestar Bahati Boys’ High School in Nakuru are being held by police after they broke into a girls’ dormitory in the nearby Anestar Precious Girls’ Secondary School.
The Director of Criminal Investigations Goerge Kinoti says the boys, whose mission still remains unclear, sneaked out of their school in their numbers and gained access to the girls’ dormitory under the cover of darkness.
“However, officers from the nearby Githioro Police Station responded swiftly and rushed to the school after the girls raised the alarm,” he said.
Kinoti said not even police presence scared the defiant boys away. The male learners, instead, continued to hover around the dormitory, prompting one of the cops to fire into the air.
As a result, ten of the boys were arrested while others escaped.
They are being held at the Dundori Patrol Base, pending further action.
William Ouko picked for Supreme Court Judge position
By Brian Okoth
- Reprieve for Mwaura, Omanga in Jubilee expulsion case
- Turkey opposition leader's kin 'abducted' in Nairobi
By Kamore Maina
- Police launch manhunt for mastermind behind Naivasha carjacking
- Evans Karani denies killing Catherine Nyokabi
- Suluhu: I came to introduce myself, cement Kenya-Tanzania ties