MACHAKOS: Kalembe warns of possible violence
By Daniel Nzia
| January 14th 2016
Tip Tip party leader Kalembe Ndile has warned of violence in the country unless political leaders stop hate campaign ahead of the 2017 election.
He said a section of the Opposition was making public utterances that were likely to push their supporters to violence before or after the polls.
Kalembe took issue with CORD leaders particularly, accusing them of hate speech in their campaigns.
What does the term ‘renewable energy’ mean?We can harness the power in renewable sources and be sure that our great grandchildren will still extract energy from the same sources.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI