Parliamentary aspirants' campaign material vandalised in Uasin Gishu
By Joan Letting
| March 4th 2017
Campaign material belonging to parliamentary aspirants from Kesses in Uasin Gishu County and Emngwen Constituency in Nandi County has been vandalised by unknown people.
The aspirants, Dr Swarrup Mishra and Isaya Begi have expressed concern over the issue, even as they call for peaceful campaigns.
Supporters of Begi protested over the burning of his billboard on Thursday in Kapsabet town.
They carried placards reading: "We want peaceful elections. We do not want tribalistic politics."
Mombasa man sentenced to death over girl's rape, murderJohn Mwazo Machala appealed his conviction and sentence but on Wednesday the court said he was rightly charged, convicted and sentenced. Said the judges:
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Jimi Wanjigi says Raila Odinga's Sh6,000 monthly stipend is unrealistic
By Jane Mugambi
- New lobby, MPs join crusade to market Raila in Mt Kenya
By Allan Mungai
- Is DP Ruto an unassailable frontrunner or mere pacesetter?
By Oscar Obonyo
- Ruto or Raila? Kiunjuri’s gamble over 2022 candidate
- Murang’a leaders endorse Peter Kenneth to deputise Raila Odinga
- Relief as friends raise Sh16 million to pay Monari's bill