Nigerian responsible for Sh6b online fraud arrested
By Graham Kajilwa
| August 2nd 2016
The head of an international criminal network behind thousands of online frauds has been arrested in a joint operation by Interpol and the Nigerian Economic and Financial Crime Commission.
The 40-year-old Nigerian, identified only as Mike is believed to be behind scams totalling Sh6 billion ($60 million) involving hundreds of victims worldwide.
In one case a target was conned into paying Sh1.5 billion ($15.4 million), according to Interpol.
Donald Trump fires senior adviser Ed BrookoverUS Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Monday fired senior adviser Ed Brookover, two sources close to his campaign said.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Kenyans react after Arimis ‘new design’ goes viral
By Betty Njeru
- 7 ways to avoid a ‘Baba Gloria’ moment on WhatsApp
- 'Sudi’s KIM diploma has Adm. No. of Scholastica Achieng and Serial No. of Elkana Kimutai'
By Paul Ogemba
- I don't mind competition, Ngirici reacts to Waiguru's defection
- Kakamega bishop gifted car by DP Ruto in September dies
- Nakuru mother seeks help after school bins son’s ‘unhealthy’ lunch box
By Daniel Chege