Siaya ODM Gubernatorial results annulled
| January 18th 2013
By Standard Digital Reporter
SIAYA; KENYA: The ODM Nationl Elections Board chairman Franklin Bett has declared that the Siaya Gubernatorial results pitting Obura Oginga and William Oduoal is not final.
This comes after the Siaya County returning officer had declared Oburu Oginga as the winner in the nominations.
Oburu Oginga, who is also the Assistant Minister for Finance, had been declared as the winner with 62, 232 votes against William Oduol’s 35,198.
More to follow
Armstrong apologises after admitting dopingLance Armstrong has ended years of denials by admitting he used performance-enhancing drugs during all seven of his Tour de France wins.
Why Kenyan boxers are winning medals once againThe BFK led by President Anthony ‘Jamal’ Ombok was elected into the office in 2019 and has since...
Form Two student begs for school fees in city streets
- 2,040 bullets recovered from car in Nairobi
- Human body parts dumped from speeding car in Nyamira
- Ex-Sports CS Wario guilty of misuse of Sh54m Rio Olympics funds
By Paul Ogemba
- 60,000 secondary school teachers to be trained on CBC
- Lupita among best-dressed celebrities at The Met Gala