CBD not for boda boda
By Edward Mahanda Indakwa
| July 24th 2015
The lawless and chaotic nature of matatu operations has been blamed for the maddening traffic gridlock in the city. But so politically and economically entrenched are its players that efforts to rout them from the CBD have always come to naught.
In the circumstances, it is shocking why police look the other way as boda bodas slowly creep into the city. Already, some operators are showing militia and criminal like tendencies and unless checked, they will grow into a monster and choke an already chaotic city. The time to nip them in the bud is now.
Linking Raila with alcoholism plain idiocyKenyan politicians are no different from the reckless truant who aims at a bird and gets shocked when the stone hits the village elder.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Disappointment as Ruto fails to attend funds drive
- Two schools closed as police arrest a teacher over arson attack
- Rang’ala Boys closed indefinitely after students become unruly, demand for holidays
- Ranguma drops governorship bid, endorses Obura for seat
- Mwingi deaths could have been avoided
- Unity test for Mudavadi party as big three eye Kakamega top seat