15 people die in Kizingo bus collision
By Benard Sanga | April 7th 2021
Fifteen people have been confirmed dead following a road accident involving a bus and minibus at Kizingo on Mombasa-Malindi Highway.
Twenty-four passengers are nursing injuries at Malindi Sub-County Hospital, County Commissioner Kutswa Olaka says.
The accident occurred at around 7am on Wednesday morning, Coast Traffic police boss Peter Maina confirmed.
A bus, belonging to Muhsin Sacco, was heading to Garissa, when it collided head-on with a minibus of Sabaki Sacco, which was headed to Mombasa from Malindi.
An unidentified number of bodies are still trapped in the wreckages.
Take a quick survey and help us improve our website!Take a survey
Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Raila's change of tack that has seen Nyanza reap benefits
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina
- City carjacking: DCI warn drivers over gang stealing vehicle parts
- Couple, their three children die in morning crash
By Robert Menza
- Southern Bypass crash: Ngugi, a man of the people
By Mate Tongola