15 people die in Kizingo bus collision
By Benard Sanga
| April 7th 2021
Fifteen people have been confirmed dead following a road accident involving a bus and minibus at Kizingo on Mombasa-Malindi Highway.
Twenty-four passengers are nursing injuries at Malindi Sub-County Hospital, County Commissioner Kutswa Olaka says.
The accident occurred at around 7am on Wednesday morning, Coast Traffic police boss Peter Maina confirmed.
A bus, belonging to Muhsin Sacco, was heading to Garissa, when it collided head-on with a minibus of Sabaki Sacco, which was headed to Mombasa from Malindi.
An unidentified number of bodies are still trapped in the wreckages.
Airline banks on cargo as new rules disrupt sectorOn Wednesday, Bluebird Aviation said its cargo flights still in operation and will run normally.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga