Questions over attacks in Lamu three years after DusitD2 carnage
Motive and identity of attackers yet to be established as highly trained militants suspected to have been involved.
By Benard Sanga | 1 day ago
Cashew nut farmers adopt online payment system to beat brokers
Brokers have dominated the industry, buying directly from farmers at very poor farm gate prices.
Benard Sanga | 16 days ago
Raila, Ruto at the Coast as hunt for region's 1.7m votes intensifies
Raila is said to be imploring his support base to remain united after the party nominations for various elective posts in the region.
Benard Sanga | 28 days ago
VIDEO: Snake disrupts Kalonzo Musyoka’s Yatta meeting
- New twist in Koinange family property row as goons strike kin's home
- I’ll refund your stolen Sh176,800, woman tells Buruburu man
- Raila to launch presidential bid under Azimio at Thika grounds
- Former Thika mayor Mumbi Ngaru: The Raila Odinga I know
- Portugal opens inquiry into Roman Abramovich's citizenship
- Wilson Sossion: Raila betrayed me
By Nikko Tanui
- The red plate-numbers on our roads: What each code means