Mombasa Hospital on fire
By Standard Digital Reporter
| November 12th 2019
Mombasa Hospital is on fire.
Initial reports indicate patients are being evacuated.
The hospital has a bed capacity of 125.
It is the oldest and largest non-profit hospital at the Coast.
Coast Regional Police Commander Rashid Yakub confirmed the fire broke out a little after 9pm.
County fire fighters are at the scene.
More details to follow...
Woman Rep seeks a ban on import of pesticidesAccording to Shollei's, in 2015, Kenya imported 6,400 tonnes of pesticides, which rose to 15,600 tonnes by December 2018.
Opening Ceremony: Kenya takes her pride of place as 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games beginTeam Kenya Paralympics strolled majestically into the Tokyo Olympic Stadium led by captain Rodgers Kiprop and Powerlifter Hellen Wawira for the Openin
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death