India-UK to boost work visas for Indian nationals, enhance migration cooperation
The agreement includes special Young Professionals scheme to allow young Indian and British professionals to work and live in each other's country.
By The Standard | 3 hours ago
Facebook given six months to determine Trump’s penalty
However, while issuing the verdict, the board said the “indefinite” suspension was not appropriate, putting the blame on the company.
Winfrey Owino | 6 days ago
BBI Bill sails through in Senate
- Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's removal
- Why Kenya suspended flights to and from Somalia
- Man charged over false statement to police
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- Speaker Lusaka on removed Senator Mwaura’s BBI vote
- Police officers found guilty of manslaughter in City Park killing of woman
By Paul Ogemba