Patients in Kenya throng private hospitals for treatment as nurses' strike bites
The industrial action by nurses and other health workers, which started on Monday, has crippled the delivery of services in public health facilities, forcing hundreds of patients to throng private hospitals in search of treatment.
By Dennis Mbae | 5 years ago
I'm not opposed to development plan, Chuka MP says
"Let leaders not divide our people on personal or political interests. They should not politicise development because everyone has their role to ensure this county develops," he said.
ISAAC KATHARE | 5 years ago
Parents beat deadline to save Kenya's Kianjau Primary School from impending closure
"The school is old and it has been in a poor state for years. The toilets had been the worst affected forcing the students to sometimes relieve themselves behind the classrooms or in the nearby bushes," Mr Nderitu explained.
Lydiah Nyawira | 5 years ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- I'm ready to face your coalition, DP Ruto now tells Uhuru and Raila
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- Puzzle of missing security consultant deepens
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders reassure Raila on 2022
- Manhunt for policeman who assaulted, pricked his wife's genitals with nails
By James Omoro
- Nairobi County loses Sh400m in parking fees after KRA take over
- Hafsa Mohamed: Missing woman rescued by police in Kayole