| May 10th 2022 | 0 min read
Boost for Speaker Kenneth Lusaka after backing by Iteso groupSenate Speaker Kenneth Lusaka’s gubernatorial bid received a shot in the arm after the Iteso community residing in Bungoma county declared their support for him.
Kakamega family endures cold nights to clear billFamily sold iron sheets to pay for Son's medical bill. They now fear their children might develop cold-related diseases.
Wiper party heads to court to nullify Azimio pact
- Girl who excelled in KCPE herds goats over lack of fees
- Ruto names Gachagua as running mate ahead of polls
- DCI identify suspect in KIMC student murder
- Teenager kills 10 in live-streamed racial attack in supermarket
- Perils of wash-wash, State capture and graft confirm Wanjiku's fears
By Edward Buri