Drought vs politicking
| Jan 24th 2022 | 0 min read
Cost of LPG making a bad situation worseThe initial hike was on account of the 16 per cent VAT and the later increases have been due to rise high global petroleum prices.
Cash minting gum, resin trees offer golden hope for drought-hit areasGlobal demand for these rare products has skyrocketed owing to their industrial use in food products.
Kimemia settles for engineer, Ruto picks 24-year-old woman
- What Ukambani Region stands to gain if Azimio wins August polls
- TIFA: Raila-Karua ticket more popular than Ruto-Rigathi pair
By David Njaaga
- Ukambani leaders fear Kalonzo exit may cost area Azimio goodies
- KANU reaffirms commitment to Azimio, to unite all member parties
- Siaya Gov. race: Charles Owino leaves Gumbo midway, returns to police service