The Royal Rumble
| October 27th 2021
Police probe death of a farm managerThe police in Homa Bay are investigating the death of a farm manager said to have been lynched by a mob following a land dispute.
Troubled Nakumatt sued by its lawyer over Sh126 million legal feeThe firm's lawyer, Daniel Ngonze, has filed several suits against Nakumatt, which was declared insolvent in 2017, to recover his legal fees.
Five senior Kenya Power managers sent on leave to allow for audit
By Betty Njeru
- Several feared drowned after bus with 30 choir members plunges into Kitui river
- Kitui river bridge has rugged edge, driver was unfamiliar with route – Deputy Governor
- Why old couples divorce after decades of marriage
- ODM won’t form coalition with Nyanza parties
- Pregnant wife of KDF soldier stabbed to death