Laikipia and the land crisis in Kenya
| September 14th 2021
Tiaty MP detained for two more days over skirmishesTiaty MP William Kamket will spend two nights in police custody pending his bail ruling in connection with Laikipia clashes.
What it takes to run a beauty parlourYou have to invest heavily in infrastructure and make sure the environment you present to your clients is warm enough and inviting enough.
‘The brother I know couldn’t have killed his children’, woman says
- How Aden Duale forced 8 per cent VAT pill down MPs’ throats
By Nzau Musau
- Road that has been an election pledge since 1979 almost complete
- Mololine matatu founder who rose from a tout to a millionaire
- ‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’
By Brian Okoth
- Teachers to wait longer as TSC seals hopes of salary increment