Two Rivers to build 2,000 houses
By David Mwitari | November 22nd 2018
Two Rivers Development, a subsidiary of Centum Investments will oversee the development of a 2,000 residential development in the diplomatic zone of Gigiri and the neighbouring suburbs.
Two Rivers has hired Zambian national, Ms Inutu Zaloumis-Kalumba, to be its first mayor to drive the next phase of the project.
Inutu said the company has made available to third-party developer’s 1.3 million square metres priced at Sh20,000 per square metre.
Troubled Nakumatt sued by its lawyer over Sh126 million legal fee
- Co-op CEO feted for dividend payment, retaining workers
- Nowhere to go as lenders shun State entities over loan defaults
- KTDA releases Sh21 billion tea bonuses to farmers
By Betty Njeru
- Foreigners halt KCB stake sale as NSE prices steady
- Konza deal with NSE opens doors to new tech startups