KRA to host tax seminar this week
By Correspondent | October 15th 2018
The Kenya Revenue Authority will today host the fourth Annual Tax Summit at The Kenya School of Monetary Studies, Nairobi.
The three-day event will bring together local and global experts to deliberate on emerging taxation practices.
National Treasury CS Henry Rotich said the event was meant to debate tax challenges at strategic and operational levels.
He urged the public to use the opportunity to root for evidence-based tax policy formulation and implementation.
KETRACO managers headed to court as sabotage probe continues
- It is raining mangoes! But where is the money?
MONEY & MARKET
- Standard Group’s YouTube channels surpass 1 billion views
- Engineers lose bid to exclusively head three key road agencies
- Transport sector loan defaults double to Sh44b on Covid woes
- Trends: When old is not gold for Nairobi housing