New survey faults Insurance firms’ poor customer service for low uptake
Insurance companies have not been serving customers well leading to low insurance uptake in the country.
By Dominic Omondi | 5 years ago
Rotich: Kenya will feel Brexit impact but we are prepared
National Treasury Cabinet Secretary Henry Rotich has assured that Kenyan economy is prepared to handle ripple effects of Britain's exit from the European Union (EU).
Patrick Alushula | 5 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat