Buildings demolished as Kenya Railways reclaims property in Nyandarua
HOME & AWAY
By James Munyeki | February 16th 2021
More buildings come tumbling down in Ol Kalou township in Nyandarua County as Kenya Railways Corporation continue to reclaims its property and the old railroad that links various places across the country.
In a span of four days property worth millions of shillings in Nakuru, Naivasha and Nyandarua have been demolished.
The process has left many in tears, heartbroken and huge losses running into millions of shillings.
Fresh scheme to kick out Chebukati ahead of 2022
- Rejected at birth: Curse of being born out of incest
- Our baby is fine, says couple stuck in Thika Road night traffic
By Too Jared
- County invests Sh25 billion in health projects
- Cuba’s Raul Castro leaves political stage after decades
- Burial of State officer delayed
By James Omoro