×
App Icon
The Standard e-Paper
Stay Informed, Even Offline
★★★★ - on Play Store
Download App

It's not swine flu, department of health now says after Kemri tests

Dr Daniel Wainaina. [Kipsang Joseph, Standard]

The Health department in Nakuru now says the county does not cases of Swine flu as earlier reported.

The office retracted a statement it issued on Monday claiming 140 cases of the flu had been recorded from July 27, including one death and eight admissions.

Premium Article

Get Full Access for Ksh299/Week.

Fact-first reporting that puts you at the heart of the newsroom. Subscribe for full access.
Continue Reading  →
What you get
  • Unlimited access to all premium content
  • Ad-free browsing experience
  • Mobile-optimised reading
  • Weekly newsletters & digests
Pay via
M - PESA
VISA
Airtel Money
Secure Payments Kenya's most trusted newsroom since 1902