Bharti Airtel has appointed Topyster Muga as the new head of Airtel Money
By Andrew makari watila | October 14th 2014
|Topyster Muga of Airtel|
Nairobi; Kenya: Bharti Airtel has appointed Topyster Muga as the new head of Airtel Money.
Venkateshwaran (Venkat) Ramakrishnan has been appointed finance director.
Both will support the company's operations in Kenya.
The duo bring a wealth of experience to deliver quality brand engagement and service provision to Airtel's customers across the country.
Prior to the appointment, Topyster was a principal product development manager at Safaricom's M-Pesa.
She joined Airtel Africa in 2010 as senior manager, Group Value Added Services.
She holds a first class honours degree in information technology from Kenyatta University.
Venkat joined Airtel, India in 2006 as a financial reporting manager.
Before that, he worked for Vodafone in Banglore as the head of consolidation.
Local cement firms eye own clinker production to cut costs
- Extension of Sh3.5b meter-gauge railway line complete
- How healthy living has turned ginger into a goldmine for farmers
MONEY & MARKET
- State boosts local vehicle assembler with military deal
- Cost saving tactics to survive harsh economic times
By Peter Theuri
- Flower farm workers to benefit from Sh60 million clean energy initiative