Housing Finance makes changes
MONEY & CAREERS
By Fredrick Obura | April 2nd 2019
NAIROBI, KENYA: Housing Finance has made an announcement on changes at its key management positions.
In a newspaper notice, Housing Finance said Samuel Mwaniki Waweru has retired as the managing director of the company to pursue other interests, also retiring is Steve Omenga Mainda as the non-executive director and chairman of HFC Limited
“However Mainda will continue to sit as the chairman of HF Group, the non-operating holding company.”
At the same time, the company which reported a net loss of Sh598 million from a profit of Sh126 million last year announced the appointment of Kaushik Manek as a non-executive director of HFC limited and chairman of the board.
In addition to the new appointment, Manek will continue to serve on the HF Group Board as a non-executive director, a position he has held since 2015.
BBI appeal: Lawyers claim chances of success low
- Public Service Commission Chair Stephen Kirogo is dead
By Betty Njeru
- List of Nairobi estates affected by power outage
By Fred Kagonye
- ODM, UDA protest as police storm Ongwae's home over Bonchari by election
- Justice William Ouko appointed Supreme Court judge
- We have no interest in impeaching President Uhuru - UDA allied MPs
By Erick Abuga