Survey: Why 40 pc of workers want to quit their jobs
More than half of 18 to 25 year-olds in the workforce are considering quitting their job. And they are not the only ones.
By World Economic Forum | 13 hours ago
Home or office? Study shows opinions about work after Covid-19
There have been many predictions that the Covid-19 pandemic would permanently change the world of work.
World Economic Forum | 23 hours ago
5 things to note when sending your CV to a potential employer
When I hear job seekers complaining about sending several applications and not getting feedback, I know exactly what the problem is.
Collins Wanderi | 9 days ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy